Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tolkien and Lewis Challenge

January 1, 2008 - December 31, 2008
Hosted by: Becky

1. The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
2. Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis
3. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis
4. The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
5. The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis
6. The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis
7. The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis
8. The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
9. The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien
10 The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien

2 comments:

Debi said...

Hey...our lists are exactly the same! Of course, I've never read any of them before...yes, I know, unbelievable, huh? *hanging head in shame*

chrisa511 said...

Debi, I'm just seeing this comment, isn't that sad! I've read the LOTR trilogy and The Lion, The Witch, and the wardrobe but I haven't read the rest of the Narnia trilogy! I'm excited about that. It'll be fun to compare notes :)